Reserve direct flights to Houston, America’s fourth largest city, with cream filled events and irresistible attractions. The H-town tour is always the boss of all vacations. Named after the president of the Republic of Texas, the former General Sam Houston, this town has emerged into a global city. Its top-class food, exotic night wilderness, historic hustles is surely going to bring you back the second time. There are many exciting things to do and view in the H-list. You won’t get a fraction of time to be bored at the Houston town.
Happy Tours at the H-town:
Houston Museum of Natural Science
Nature has another address at this museum situated on the northern margin of Hermann Park in Houston. Fly in cheap direct flights to Houston and uncover this nature’s branch. Aiming to provide free academic knowledge to the Houston people who are interested in education and science, this building was established in 1909 by the Houston Museum and Scientific Society. Exhibiting large sections of science, the Burke Baker Planetarium, Cockrell Butterfly Centre and the Wortham Giant Screen Theater are a few that should not be missed in this museum.
Houston Theater District
Non-stop direct flights to Houston are available making your trip even smoother. If you want full packed entertainment all under an umbrella, then this H-town district is your genie. This Theater district occupies an area of 17-block in the center of Downtown Houston in Texas, United States. Housing nine performing arts organizations this Theater District is the ultimate enjoyment zone. Some of its attractions are:
· Alley Theatre- This theatre is a prestigious Tony award winning indoor location in Downtown Houston. It runs two stages, the main stage with capacity of 824 people is the “Hubbard” while the other one “Neuhaus” is cozier with a seating for 824.
· Hobby Center for the Performing Arts- This theatre features 60 foot high glass walls which give views of Houston’s skyscrapers. It was mainly constructed for theatre and musical acts.
· Jesse H. Jones Hall for the Performing Arts- Houston Symphony Orchestra and the Houston Society has its permanent place in this hall.
· Wortham Theatre Center- This is a performing arts centre used generally for opera and large ballet functions.
· Bayou Place- The ultimate stop at the Bayou Place gives a package of entertainment with multiple theatres, bars, and food courts.
Do not bang your head for the pre-booking of flights because last minute direct flights to Houston have the solution. The Houston Museum District shall be a treat upon your first landing on the city known as the Energy Capital of the World. This district is an association of 19 museums, all offering free admission. This museum empire ranges within a 1.5 miles radius surrounded by Rice University, the Neartown area and Texas Medical Center. Spend you day strolling the district of museums, galleries, cultural hubs and community organizations.
Fly off in the direct flights to Houston and to its various districts which welcome you to take a bite of entertainment. The most crowded town of the United States of America, the city of science, activities and performance gives an interesting mood lift to its visitors.