The dream of a perfect holiday destination can only be realized at a place which offers peace to the mind, comfort to the body, joy to the heart and stellar sight to the eyes. Your brain cells must be reiterating that where on Earth, would you find such authentic extravaganzas? Trust me, the place is Los Angeles. The ‘Creative Capital of the World’ welcomes more than 1.3 million visitors every year. To add fuel to this fire of blazing visitors, there are lots of cheap direct flights to Los Angeles.
This city will never fail to impress you divided into 80 districts and neighborhoods. The beach cities of Santa Monica to the glamour of Hollywood and Silver lake will leave you awe struck. If you did take one of the direct flights to Los Angeles, here’s the menu card you will receive –
· Grauman’s Mann Chinese Theatre – One of the old heritages which houses the exclusive footprints and handprints of the famous cinema stars.
· The Kodak Theatre – The prestigious theatre is the home to Oscars and other social events. Besides, it consists of Hollywood and highland center, offering premium quality shopping, dining, bowling alley, nightclubs and movie halls.
· The Dolby theatre – This magnificent theatre hosts the Academy awards every year starring Hollywood sensations.
· The Getty Center – The famous museum stands on the mountains of Santa Monica offering a majestic view of L.A. basin, downtown, Pacific Ocean and the rose gardens. Also, studded with exquisite artifacts and pictures, this place deserves a visit when you did take one of the non stop flights to Los Angeles.
· Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) – Located at 250S, Grand Avenue the famous museum displays contemporary exhibitions and shows all week along. The entry fee is cheap too.
· Griffith Park – One of the largest parks of L.A. offering perfect recreation on weekdays as well as on weekends. The best place to picnic, hike or trek. Besides, there’s the L.A. zoo, Travel Town, golf course, horseback riding, Christmas drive and the space observatory too.
· Disneyland – It is an area of resorts and three on site hotels at Anaheim. Built in vicinity of orange groves, it has restaurants, fountains and fun for the entire family.
Many last minute direct flights to Los Angeles are available via online as well as offline. Some other exquisite amenities are-
1. L.A. Beaches Bike Path is a long 35 km long bike trail where biking events take place every week, all along the beach.
2. Staples Center is a famous stadium with 19,000 seats. Sports events and The Grammies are held here.
3. Melrose Avenue is the place for shopaholics. High end brands like Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana can be found here.
The tourism sector of L.A. has lots of hotels to make your stay memorable. There are free Wi-Fi in hotels, café, bars and consulates for 23 countries.