Take direct flights to Shanghai, China and explore the global city and various tourist spots there. Shanghai is the largest populated city and has influence in fashion, commerce, technology, culture, media, etc. You must experience that charismatic impression by just visiting this populated city. People prefer to take a visit to this part of the world if they come to China.
Explore the extraordinary divinity of Shanghai
There are loads of tourist places in this city that will definitely captivate your mind and leave you enthralled. The tourist agencies of China are very responsible in nature and stretch a friendly hand to show the specialty of their place. If you plan to come from London, you can also get nonstop flights to Shanghai from London and get to see the top attractions of the city!
· The Bund and Huangpu River: The main symbol of attraction of Shanghai cannot be afforded to miss if you visit the city. It acts as the divider of the city into west and east portions.
· Nanjing road: Want to go for shopping in Shanghai? The best place to go will be the ‘no. 1 commercial street’ that has about six hundred shops lined one after the other.
· Yuyuan: Get the bling of nature amidst the largest as well as ancient Shanghai Garden. It showcases Ming and Qing architecture in a very subtle way.
· Jade Buddha temple: Experience the serenity of the jade Buddha temple, famous for Buddha shrines. The monuments were said to be transferred from Burma in the nineteenth century. It has a divine touch and the visitors are always welcome to this active and holy temple where people come to pray every day.
· XinTian Di: The composition of Shikumen and modern style of architecture commands visitors to have a look around it as it gives a good idea of historical as well as cultural essence of Shanghai. So are you still thinking about visiting this place? Just stop thinking and book direct flights to Shanghai at last minute
Experience all the mesmerizing tourist places in Shanghai for making it a memorable tour. If the flight prices are disturbing you to proceed with your thought of going for a vacation at this place, then simply compare cheap direct flights to Shanghai, China.
Places to relax in Shanghai
Clubbing in this destination is something which every tourist will definitely like to get a taste of. Dining out at restaurants, visiting ancient towns from this place are some of the other attractions.
· New Drinks: Curdurov - This is a new pub which has hit the right note among everybody because of its classy interiors and excellent food quality.
· Fengjing- this town is 15,000 years old and is famous for bridges, temples, lanes which will take your breath away.
· Qibao- another ancient town in Shanghai, this place offers Chinese mouth-watering delicacies, local arts and handicrafts.
· Habibi Restaurant- this cozy restaurant transports you into a world full of exotic and heavenly palates.
All these places must be included in your list while touring this lovely city.