If you are planning a bachelor party, book direct flights to Las Vegas, Nevada, and visit the entertainment capital of the world. This place will not disappoint you! From gambling to shopping, this place is sure entertainment.
In Las Vegas there’s so much to do. So catch up on some sleep in your direct flight to Las Vegas from London, so that during the entire night you can be active. Yes, its night life is the most happening in the world!
Las Vegas and its casinos!
People from all over the world come here to play craps, roulette, blackjack, poker, in short to do gambling.
· New York in Vegas style- This casino hotel is shaped according to the skyscrapers of New York, along with a replica of the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge. And yes it has a wild roller coaster as well.
· Paris-Las Vegas- The name says it all. Las Vegas with its very own Eiffel Tower! This casino hotel has a number of French restaurants and shops. And from the top of the Eiffel Tower, the entire city can be seen.
· Las Vegas and Egypt- This luxury casino hotel is shaped in the form of a pyramid. A beam of light, from the pyramid’s apex, adds to its attraction.
· Bellagio Fountains- In Las Vegas, a lot of free shows happen outside its hotels. But the one most worth it is the Bellagio fountains show. The water from a lake in the middle of the dessert explodes, and the water rockets appear to be dancing in the tunes of the song of the day! And the light effects are just awesome. If you have booked book direct flights to Las Vegas, Nevada, you just can’t miss this!
· Stratosphere- Las Vegas is a happening place. But, for all those who are looking for a little peace and wants to enjoy the scenic, then this is the place to be. This place is located a little away from the main city. The stratosphere tower is 1149ft tall, and provides a great view of the desert and the surrounding mountains.
· The Fremont Street- Downtown Vegas they call it. The lights around the city of Vegas are a treat to the eyes, but the light show at the Fremont Street is something that you will relish to remember. There is a giant screen, on which various images are created by light, and off course, it’s choreographed according to the tunes.
Vegas and its Parties!
Parties happen every day and every night in Vegas. If you have booked nonstop flights to Las Vegas with your friends then you must make it a point to visit every happening party in town. The Uffizi, the LAX at the Luxor, The Bank at the Bellagio are a few places that you must check out, for here, the parties are just crazy!