If you are looking for a city where you can relax at the beach and also get captivated by its natural bush land, then book direct flights to Perth, Australia now! This picturesque conurbation is located at the banks of the Swan River. With the metropolis’s amazing skyline view at King’s park, or the sounds from the Swan bells, which is the largest musical instrument on Earth, this conurbation is sure to amaze you.
There’s plenty to do in Perth. You can take a bus ride and hop from museums to art galleries to fashion boutiques or you can take a lazy lunch by the beachside, or you can take a boat ride to South Perth and experience the spectacular view of the city, especially at night. Your last minute direct flights to Perth are just a click away.
A city located at the banks of a river is most certain to have beautiful beaches.
· Cottesloe Beach- This beach is famous for its snorkeling experience. Towards the southern part of the beach, protected coral reefs are there that has a variety of marine life. This place is also a good place for swimming and for taking a good sun bath.
· Rottnest Island- It’s the home to some beautiful beaches, and exotic wildlife. The rocky covers and the serene bays give the island a unique look. This place boasts of some amazing reefs and some unique marine life, and hence the scuba divers love this place. The Beaches here are fantastic where you can relax or swim. The best way to explore the island is by hiring a bicycle.
· Swan Valley- If you have booked nonstop flights to Perth, Australia from London, a visit to this place is a must. It is the oldest wine growing place in the country. This makes this place an ideal one for all wine lovers from all parts of the world.
· Fremantle- This fishing town is full of history. With friendly people around this place is also good for shopping. It has excellent variety of multi-cuisine restaurants, from Thai and Chinese to Italian and Turkish. In all you can spend a very relaxing day at this place.
Its city life!
· Kings Park and Botanical Garden- This Park is even larger than New York’s Central Park. Covering an area of around 400 hectares it has beautiful natural bush lands and artificially created gardens. Around six million people visit this place every year making this a must visit place is Western Australia. You can hike from tree top to tree top, have a picnic with your family under the gum trees, see the beautiful flowers in the garden, take a cultural tour, or just wander through the beautiful gardens. So what are you waiting for? Book your direct flights to Perth, Australia now!
· Perth Bell Tower- At 271 feet high, it houses 18 bells, which are known more popularly as the Swan bells. It’s one of the popular tourist attractions of the metropolis. A climb to the top of the tower will make you experience panoramic views of Perth and the Swan River. The Bell rings everyday at 12 noon.