Book direct flights to Melbourne, Australia and find why it is a city worth exploring! The atmosphere in this cosmopolitan place is very vibrant. There’s sophistication about the city and a sense of history that’s yet to be discovered. It is rightly Australia’s event capital for all big sporting events, concerts, and festivals.
The people here have great sense of dressing and follow the latest trends of fashion. This metropolis provides you with great theater experience, fine dining, amazing nightlife and whole loads of activities which makes it Australia’s cultural heartland.
Exploring the city!
· Find the hidden secrets of this destination by exploring the beautiful locales and arcades on foot and gaze at the marvelous architectures. Treat yourself with some fine dining and do not forget wine tasting.
· You can also hire a bike to explore this destination’s multicultural neighborhoods, grooviest streets and hidden lane ways.
· There are also Melbourne’s Harley Davidson tours, where you can see all the happening places in the city, sitting at the back of a bike.
· Eureka Skydeck- The awe-inspiring view from Australia’s highest platform is sure to blow your mind. The breathtaking view from this place will definitely give you the thrills. So what are you waiting for, book your last minute direct flights to Melbourne now!
Exploring the wildlife!
This city offers the tourists with various wildlife attractions. The city boasts of a number of zoos and aquariums having both local and exotic species.
· Melbourne Aquarium- Experience the wonderful sea life at this award winning aquarium. From Antarctic penguins to sharks they have it all. And don’t forget the Shark Dive Extreme experience!
· Melbourne Zoo-From gorillas, to elephants, to lions, this place boasts of 320 varieties of species. If you have booked nonstop flights to Melbourne from London with your wife and kids, your kids are sure to have real fun in this place. And don’t forget to get close with the elephants.
Exploring the neighboring attractions!
· Dandenong Ranges- These majestic ranges provide you with captivating scenic. Covered by Mountain Ash trees, a lot of small charming villages are located here. You can explore the area by the delightful coach ride, or you can hike with other group of tourists and explore the beauty of this place on your own.
· The Great Ocean Road- If you have booked direct flights to Melbourne, Australia, your trip is incomplete without a drive in the most stunning drive way in the world. The entire stretch of the road is filled with unforgettable scenic. And don not forget to pose in front of the Twelve Apostles rock formation, which is undoubtedly one of Australia’s most amazing geological highlight!
· Phillip Island- This Island is famous for its Penguins. The very sight of seeing the penguins’ parade is sure to woo you. You can also visit the Koala Conservation Center and cuddle the cute Koalas or enjoy a quite time gazing at the amazing natural beauty of The Lobbies.
And for all wine lovers, don’t give Yarra Valley Wineries a miss, which is also Australia’s most famous winery.