Getting cheapest tickets to New York, USA today is not a big deal if you are planning your vacation in the most popular part of North America. You can compare and find the best of deals for that. Vacationing in New York is the very popular choice by many who love to explore the wonderful place.
You will love the place and can surely visit some of the famous attractions such as:
This place is no doubt very beautiful having its own culture and history and draws tourists from all over the world. Here in Thousand Island you cannot ignore some of the places which have their unique historical importance.
- You will love resting and partying at the Potter’s beach along with boating.
- Swimming across the Lake of Isles will be quite adventurous.
- You will be deeply moved visiting the Bold Castle which is said to be a symbol of love of a man for his wife.
- If you have ever been interested in knowing the maritime culture, you are always welcome to the Antique Boat Museum which exhibits the antique boats from the region.
- Another unique spot, the Singer Castle on Dark Island is open for the tourists to visit the place. The unique thing about this palace is that it has a secret passage which was built to spy on the guests of the Castle.
Book the cheap tickets to New York for this not to be missed attraction. The Empire State Building is the next tallest structure after the World Trade Centre. If you want to see the lively New York at its best, just climb up the 1050 structure in elevator and from the 86th floor you can view the city below but the best view will certainly be at night. The city looks really very beautiful with shimmering lights all around.
New York is a city worth coming, you can also get direct flights to New York from London .The very famous Times Square is a pedestrian friendly place where you can chill out and enjoy every moment. Still confused? So hold your breath and visit Madam Tussauds to meet the wax statues of the celebrities worldwide.
The Central Park situated in the heart of Manhattan and is spread across a vast sprawling space. If you are there in summer you can enjoy the Shakespeare in Delacorte Theater and if you are in winter you can enjoy ice skating at Wollman Rink. Hence, it is a win- win situation in both seasons.
Metropolitan Museum of Art:
Divided into 22 curatorial departments and spread across 250 rooms the art works displayed in this museum are approximately 2 million. The art displayed here is a collection from places world wide .You can have a glance at Antiques collected worldwide whether it is American, European, Egyptian, Roman or Asian. Apart from these galleries you must visit the rooftop sculpture garden and very famous Robert Lehman Collection.