Visiting one of the world’s most vibrant metropolises is incomplete if you haven’t covered the famous tourist attractions New York houses. From Statue of Liberty to Times Square to Brooklyn Bridge, there are a number of hotspots that make perfect spot for tourists visiting this sprawling urban. Besides the famous architectural delights, there are countless museums, parks, shopping hubs and entertainment centers for people coming to New York taking direct flights to New York from London. One needs to have sufficient time in hand to justify these prominent destinations.
Much called as the Mecca for travelers seeking cultural and entertainment values on a vacation, New York is also a premium place for family and business holidayers.
Serve your craving for a great gastronomic extravagance at some of the chic restaurants in the capital after a thrilling city view with family or pals. Let’s see what the great New York City has on offer for its foodie guests:
1. CHEF’s TABLE AT BROOKLYN FARE: Located within the premise of the Brooklyn Fare, which is a posh supermarket in the American city of New York, Chef’s Table is a one of its kind fine dine option in the region. Settle into a kitchen counter at this unique 18 seat dining area for an unrivaled buffet featuring luscious cuisine by Chef Cesar Ramirez. Offering irresistible seafood combinations, paired with the latest wines, the restaurant has adopted an enhanced approach towards the presentation lately. Visitors often Book Last Minute Direct Flights to New York and make sure that they visit this grand dining alternative atleast once during their stay in the city.
2. 21 CLUB: 21 Club offers its patrons superb American cuisine, an impressive wine list and unbeatable service in a luxurious brownstone interior. The restuarant is an exemplary dining delight serving alluring food as the famous Bar room situated at the heart of the premise. Its renowned for its whimsical and colorful collection of Toys supended from the ceiling.
3. CORTON: Located in the heart of Tribeca, Corton reflects a light and intimate style featuring vine and embossed walls, vaulted ceilings, natural toned chairs and inviting banquettes. One can take non stop flights to New York from London and make it to an unforgettable eating experience at this modish dining space..
4. ELEVEN MADISON PARK: Winner of 2012 Beard Award for Outstanding Chef, Daniel Humm has it all that makes this restaurant on eof the most sought after destinations in New York. Eleven Madison Park expresses the spirit of grand New York. Serving small flavorsome portions, the classy restaurant has a host of delectable snacks apart from the specialities that inspire people drive from long distance to taste good food. With soaring 30-foot ceilings and windows, artistic restaurant is a representaion of urban sophestication.
5. DEL POSTO: An absolutely high quality dining option is what best describes Del Posto, one of the most impressive indoor dining spaces in NY City. The restaurant offers, as claimed by them, a trans-generational experience, a term for the evolution of diversified cusines, menus, services and ambiance portraying italian background of the country.